Call us: +44 (0) 1482 324747
The concept for MarineTrack was developed in 1999 by a group of telematic engineers specialising in remote monitoring facilities in the area of medicine.
The idea developed in response to their awareness, as seasoned recreational sailors, of the growing requirements of the Mega/Super yachts in the area of monitoring and alerting requirements.
In response to the requirement of SuperYacht owners/operators, who were aware of the need to supply the Master and crew with a system capable of alerting shore authorities in the event of their vessels security being compromised, the engineers released their first yacht security alerting system.
Post 9/11 the commercial shipping industry introduced the International Ship and Port Facility Code (IMO-SOLAS–ChapterXI-2-ISPS code) that required all vessels over 500GRT who were trading internationally to fit and activate a Ship Security Alert System (SSAS).
Design to meet and exceed the international Maritime Organisations specification.
- 5 year warranty, 24/7/365 technical support
- Very low ongoing alert service costs
- Flag and class approved
- Free online fleet management tracking
- We offer a choice of GPS, Radio, GPRS/GSM and Satellite tracking solutions
- Protect and monitor your unattended boat
- View location, course, speed, performance via secure online account
- Create Geofence zones to alert unauthorised vessel operations